Displaying items by tag: quilter

Wednesday, 29 October 2014 20:28


Quilter is a term used in English-language quilting groups to refer to either of two people making quilts. These two are: 1. the person who designs and/or makes a quilt top, or 2. the person who stitches or ties the layers of a quilt together. This may or may not be the same person who designs and/or stitches the quilt top.